openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Strata <carlo.str...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 4.0.1
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:57:50 GMT
... in LibreOffice (I translate from my it_IT GUI to en_GB):
menu -> Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice -> General -> Open/Save dialog
box -> Use LibreOffice dialog boxes

I suppose that Apache OpenOffice has still similar options... ;-)

Have a nice evening (even if you are a troll),

Carlo :-)

ing. Carlo Strata
-
via Botticelli 1/4