On 11/19/2013 11:01 AM, James wrote:
I have done as this suggests and have gotten nowhere. It searches text in documents  that  I have not created.
I have docked the toolbar and all I want to do is un-dock the toolbar. I have even removed open office from my computer and re-installed it with no  results. the tool bar is still docked and un usable. I once saw a way to  reduce the space between lines and I cannot find it again.
HELP
James Lambert

From: The Morses
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:08 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: The Search Term Text Box

On 11/19/2013 09:26 AM, James wrote:

Sir:
I need help. I cannot find the Search Term Text box in Open office help.

Exactly where do I find this. I have tried the binocular icon and all it finds in text in documents.
I am tired of sending questions and never getting any answer. I am about fed up with this whole deal!

James Lambert

Click on Help, select Open Office Help, select Index tab, and the cursor is now active in the search term box.  Labeled Search term.

OK,

you've given me some real confusing information here.

however.

bottom line.  to adjust space between lines, FORMAT > PARAGRAPH > INDENTS & SPACING  should allow you to adjust the spacing you're after.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
Dark Chocolate in one hand - Tequila in the other, body
and mind thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
"WOO HOO - What a Ride!"