openoffice-users mailing list archives

From mt ...@lockedbags.org>
Subject Re: saving text documents as PDF
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 22:32:06 GMT
As you suggest in 3rd paragraph, below, I have a feeling the
whole "signing" procedure might be outside the scope of OO, and
you might need Adobe Acrobat Pro for that.

This said, a quick Internet search just brought up the following:

     <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_use_digital_Signatures>

?? :-)

Would be great if you could report back and let us know if that helped.

Cheers,

marina