openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Urmas" <davian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open office
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 19:49:36 GMT
"Cliff":

Could someone pleas tell me how to delete just one file from my list of
files in open office 4 please.

That's rather complex task. You will need to remove the following nodes
referencing the document you want to delete from registrymodifications.xcu
file in your LO profile directory:
<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['PickList']/ItemList">

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['PickList']/OrderList">

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['URLHistory']/ItemList">

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['URLHistory']/OrderList">