openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Save As gripe - OSX
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 03:39:26 GMT
On 2013-11-06, 9:03 PM Julian Thomas wrote:
> If I create a new file and want to save it to a particular directory/folder, the Save
As popup does not allow me to drill down into subdirectories under the ones it suggests.

> This is a PITA because I have to save stuff in the best choice [ in my case ~/Documents/oodocs]
and then remember to move it into the appropriate subdirectory.

> Is there something I'm missing?

Click the little triangle to the right of the Save as: title box.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com