openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Arjan van Dijk <arjan.van.d...@rivm.nl>
Subject OOoLatex
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:57:51 GMT
Hi!

Today, I downloaded the latest OOoLatex extension for Open Office 4.0.1
for Windows XP.
After installation of the extension, the "Help" menu shows an item "About
OOoLatex...",
but there is no OOoLatex toolbar under "View" --> "Toolbars".
Restarting Open Office and starting a new text file does not make a
difference.
I had the idea that OOoLatex was the cause of the problem, so I
de-installed it
and instead I installed TexMaths, a similar extension.
That extension had the same problem: no toolbar is shown, even after
restarting Open Office (but a Help-entry is shown!)!

How can I gain access to either of the new LaTeX formula toolbars?

Thanks for any suggestion!

Arjan

Proclaimer RIVM http://www.rivm.nl/Proclaimer