openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "James" <jlamb...@inebraska.com>
Subject Re: presentations layouts and fonts
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:50:47 GMT
JT:
How did you get a template fro Star Office? I also used Star Office and any
way ay I could recover anything is by copying the text and paste it into
Open Office.
Jim Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:25 PM
To: Open Office Apache list
Subject: presentations layouts and fonts

Something has changed in 4.0.x

Previously, I used to be able to select between a number of slide layouts -
title only, title and text, title and two columns of text, etc.

Now it's hard to find the incantation to bring up these options; they are
not identified in the right hand menu.

Also, the default font for the slides [using a template I've carried forward
from Star Office] is Albany, but if I am composing a slide and try to select
a font, it's not an option.  Is this a phantom phont??

sigh - jt