openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Re: Trying to open a .doc document
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:30:46 GMT
You are more naive than I first thought.

I am probably they only professional on this list that has created software for interchange
of
compatible files.

Since none of you seem to be interested. You will be happy to know
that I will leave this list serv.

OpenOffice has everything to do with the software/hardware platforms.

Dr Z

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

 a Windows security thing and has nothing to do with Open Office 4.
If you search the web with the message text you wil find what to do.

Herman

Kay Schenk schreef op 14-11-2013 3:11:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:07 AM, <bchris@qtm.net> wrote:
>
>> When I try to open or print a .doc document that I have received as an
>> attachment I get the following message:
>>
>> “The requested operation requires elevation”
>>
>> What does this mean or how can I get this document to open in Open Office
>> 4?
>>
>> Bruce
>
> Are you trying to open or print directly FROM your e-mail without saving
> first?
>
> If this is the case, it may be a configuration issue with your mailer.
> This is not a message from OpenOffice.

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus actief is.