openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Joan Grey" <jlgl...@telus.net>
Subject OOo then and now
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:07:43 GMT
Hi,
My OS is WIN 8 ( ugh!) and as a user of open office on a WIN 7  (gateway tablet) I chose to
load it onto my new ASUS laptop. This pc has been into the shop 2 X since purchase 5 months
ago and was wiped clean of ‘stuff’.
When first in use I loaded ALL files and and accessed my MS office docs w/o a problem. Now
w/ newest OO version I can’t get into my docs.... and/unless I solve the access problem
I’ll have to dump OO and sign onto MS O..... because I have important personal files to
deal with.
W/Thx,
Joan