openoffice-users mailing list archives

From vera illes <vera.il...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: Open Office 4.0.1 for MAC
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:06:41 GMT
Thanks all! I have downloaded version 4.0.1 and deleted the old version. Everything is i working
fine now, no documents or spreadsheet lost or damaged.

Op 7 nov. 2013, om 01:05 heeft Larry Gusaas het volgende geschreven:

> On 2013-11-06, 9:39 AM Clive Friend wrote:
>> I have downloaded latest version. It crashed and will not now function, even after
deleting and complete re-installation.

>> It constantly opens window "App quit and is trying to restore windows" It does not
respond to either option and has to be force quit.

> You need to delete the file "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved Application
State" folder in your User/Library.

> See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931
>
> --

> For user support you can also use The OpenOffice.org Community Forum
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/

> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard
Varese