openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Essential remark for majority of OO users - incompatibility of Math formula editor. OO organized hijack of test, spread sheet etc. software...
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:54:33 GMT
What - when did the Internet get hijacked by near-do-wells?

You are one Italian talking to another Italian…
Stop being so damned impudent. Try reading and thinking first.

What the hell so confidential about MS OS blue screening??????
About all the bugs over the years in Office - admitted by Bill on TV.
when Steve was publicly providing input to the industry.

The Video is available to anyone that wishes to view it!!!!
Take care of yourself, first.

Where have you had your head Stuck?

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

On Nov 11, 2013, at 11:43 PM, M. Fioretti <mfioretti@nexaima.net> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 23:25:01 PM -0800, Dr Donald Zarlengo wrote:
> Great news. Bu my current major problem on my MacBook Pro...

excuse me, but..

may I respectfully suggest that a former "VP/CIO of IT and Telecom"
may be expected to know better than highjacking threads on a mailing
list (not to mention qsending confidentiality notices to a public
forum)? What has that "major problem on MacBook" to do with what
Sergey asked?

      Marco