openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to open a .doc document
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 02:11:22 GMT
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:07 AM, <bchris@qtm.net> wrote:

> When I try to open or print a .doc document that I have received as an
> attachment I get the following message:
>
> “The requested operation requires elevation”
>
> What does this mean or how can I get this document to open in Open Office
> 4?
>
> Bruce

Are you trying to open or print directly FROM your e-mail without saving
first?

If this is the case, it may be a configuration issue with your mailer.
This is not a message from OpenOffice.

MzK

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
 Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
                          -- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax