openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Dave.Mainwaring" <davemainwar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDF-to-ODT conversion
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 22:10:49 GMT
I use Google drive for conversion.{Not the desktop version.} I copy or
upload the file directly to Google drive.
https://drive.google.com/

Then I select convert and down load, choose the type of file wanted, then
download.

{more button}
Convert and Download
Choose how you want to download each kind of file:
Change all formats to:   MS Office  -  Open Office  -  PDF