openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Re: essential remark for majority of OO users - incompatibility ofMath formula editor.
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:19:26 GMT

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarlengo@me.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

Dear MR Fioetti.

You are facing a formidalbe opponent or a solution?
I have no interest in changing my promossed material

If you want me to change anything, YOU MUST PROPOSE
it formally to me for my agreeement and acceptance.

I would be glad to work for you to solve your issues.

But, you will have to propose exact language that you wish.

Otherwise, we already know where yuou are.

I realluy don’t give a damn how we do this

Id I doo it so your are satisfied, I am happyl
as long as agrees with my principeles. WHich
I believe they DO.

Since I have extensively more esperience in this ifel than you possibly cand
have. You are damn to young!@

Propose, clearly what y0u would like.

BUT DO NOT  ATTACK A SENIOR FROM ITALY, A SENIOIO ACCADEMICALLY,
an seniror in all righs;

I am most agreeable.

Lets continue;  in order to terminate any conflict.

Thank you gor your positive cooperate.

Dr Zarlenga - My  Family is from Italy
I am sure we can come to an amicable
Concludion.

Lets work tohether.\
\
Dr Zarlenga

On Nov 12, 2013, at 5:02 AM, M. Fioretti <mfioretti@nexaima.net> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:13:19 PM +0400, svmizin wrote:
>> In other words, what of these two things is the problem:
>>
>> - the formulas generated with the OO formula editor are not readable
>> /editable correctly in MS Office and viceversa
>
> This is THE MAIN problem : MS OFFICE document formulas don NOT displayed right in OO.

OK. Then the right thing to do is to send a file containing such
formulas done with MS Office to the developers (see the instructions
on the website). So they can open it with OO, see WHAT is not rendered
correctly, and hopefully fix it. Of course, that should be a file with
NO confidential information, because it will be put online and/or seen
by many people. It should only contain the broken formulas.

If you have such a file, may you also send it to me privately? I
CANNOT fix any bug! I am just curious to see what the problem is.

Thanks,
	Marco
	http://mfioretti.com