openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Re: Java Troubles When Trying to Use Mail Merge ODD CLAIMS!!!
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 06:51:59 GMT
Comment based on years of running NASA Top Security and Networked Supercomputer to desktop
Experiences.
WE HAD A 20 TO ONE FAILURE RATE OF WINDOWS COMPUTER VS MACINTOSH - BUT THE PROBLEMS ON THE
MACS WHERE ALMOST ALWAYS NOT SERIOUS. JUST A USER NEEDING SOME ASSISTANCE.

Plus Higher Ed Experience with the same performance from MS.

If you do not want to hear the truth. You can not read my comments.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.