openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Java Troubles When Trying to Use Mail Merge ODD CLAIMS!!!
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:27:50 GMT
All I can surmise, is that one of you is interested in having inter-operability of files, and
file structures with OpenOffice.

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.