openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Backer Johnsen <bac...@psych.uib.no>
Subject Showing notes
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 05:58:48 GMT
I am doing a presentation with Impress, and I am using my Mac together with a projector.  When
I have the extra display connected, the Mac shows the current slide together with the next
slide.  What I would like to have is to replace the picture of the next slide with the notes
for the next slide.  Or at least having a display of the notes.  Is this possible?

I tried to install the "Presenter Control Extension" as pointed to in the "Apache OpenOffice"
page, but got an error message on version 4.0.1 on the Mac.

Tom