openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Ogle <samuelo...@centurylink.net>
Subject Re: Defective Installation CD
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:24:29 GMT
Hi James,
I have had that sound sequence when inserting a CD that has an unevenness in the label, or
a label that is too thick. If it looks to be a label issue, try removing the label and any
remaining stickyness, it was a lot of lost time, better to download the program from the web
site that was sent to you earlier, http://www.openoffice.org/download/. The program is free
and the source is the best!
Sam