openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Allen Schaaf, CISSP" <netsecur...@sound-by-design.com>
Subject Re: PDF-to-ODT conversion
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:36:42 GMT
There is another another possible solution that works for me when
I get a PDF: FreeOCR

This free OCR software uses the Tesseract OCR engine. Tesseract
OCR code was developed at HP Labs between 1985 and 1995 and is
currently with Google. It is thought of as one of the most
accurate open source OCR engines available. Works very well for
me both for PDFs and images.

Allen