openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <>
Subject Re: Basic Macro – write a file
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 00:56:10 GMT
On 11/25/2013 12:32 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> That was the kind of solution I was looking for, actually… Since it
> turned out that I didn't need the Windows style newline after all (I
> tested with the Unix style newline instead and it worked fine), I
> don't need this code, but SimpleFileAccess and TextOutputStream seems
> interesting!
Based on my testing while writing the first edition of OOME, I decided
that the general file reading and writing capabilities in StarBasic are
very poor. You are much better off using the streams for input and output.

Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: