openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net>
Subject File problem
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:05:11 GMT
Sent a file edited in OO to a Mac. Origin of file--what word-processor
wrote it--is unknown. File was edited to Times Roman 14 point, double
spaced, justified. When the Mac owner opened the file, it was unusable.
He sent me this:

"On closer examination and trying to import the ISGA article into
Pagemaker I found the following problems:

"All text is UNDERLINED and I can't get rid of it in Word for the Mac.
I tried every trick I know. Also every sentence runs off margin in
Word for the Mac."

I will attach the file here, if attachments are permitted. (When I
re-opened it in OO, it read perfectly. It also reads OK in TextMaker.)

What now, OOers?

--doug

Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley