openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Doug <>
Subject File problem
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:05:11 GMT
Sent a file edited in OO to a Mac. Origin of file--what word-processor
wrote it--is unknown. File was edited to Times Roman 14 point, double
spaced, justified. When the Mac owner opened the file, it was unusable.
He sent me this:

"On closer examination and trying to import the ISGA article into
Pagemaker I found the following problems:

"All text is UNDERLINED and I can't get rid of it in Word for the Mac.
I tried every trick I know. Also every sentence runs off margin in
Word for the Mac."

I will attach the file here, if attachments are permitted. (When I
re-opened it in OO, it read perfectly. It also reads OK in TextMaker.)

What now, OOers?

Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.

View raw message