openoffice-users mailing list archives

From John Meyer <johnme...@pueblocomputing.com>
Subject Re: OOo then and now
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:18:44 GMT
On 11/20/2013 4:07 PM, Joan Grey wrote:
> Hi,
> My OS is WIN 8 ( ugh!) and as a user of open office on a WIN 7  (gateway tablet) I chose
to load it onto my new ASUS laptop. This pc has been into the shop 2 X since purchase 5 months
ago and was wiped clean of ‘stuff’.
> When first in use I loaded ALL files and and accessed my MS office docs w/o a problem.
Now w/ newest OO version I can’t get into my docs.... and/unless I solve the access problem
I’ll have to dump OO and sign onto MS O..... because I have important personal files to
deal with.
> W/Thx,
> Joan

Are you having an access issue, unable to open files issue, unable to
find files issue. . .