openoffice-users mailing list archives

From The Morses ...@blackpalace.com>
Subject Re: The Search Term Text Box
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 23:31:28 GMT
On 11/19/2013 11:01 AM, James wrote:
> I have done as this suggests and have gotten nowhere. It searches text in documents
that  I have not created.
> I have docked the toolbar and all I want to do is un-dock the toolbar. I have even removed
open office from my computer and re-installed it with no  results. the tool bar is still docked
and un usable. I once saw a way to  reduce the space between lines and I cannot find it again.
> HELP
> James Lambert

in the search term box.  Labeled Search term.

OK,

you've given me some real confusing information here.

however.

bottom line.  to adjust space between lines, FORMAT > PARAGRAPH >
INDENTS & SPACING  should allow you to adjust the spacing you're after.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
Dark Chocolate in one hand - Tequila in the other, body
and mind thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
"WOO HOO - What a Ride!"