openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office 4.0.1 for MAC
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 00:05:41 GMT
On 2013-11-06, 9:39 AM Clive Friend wrote:
> I have downloaded latest version. It crashed and will not now function, even after deleting
and complete re-installation.

> It constantly opens window "App quit and is trying to restore windows" It does not respond
to either option and has to be force quit.

You need to delete the file "org.openoffice.script.savedState". It is in the "Saved Application

State" folder in your User/Library.

See this post on the user forum for detailed instructions:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com