openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Re: Java Troubles When Trying to Use Mail Merge
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 02:48:58 GMT
Windows is your problem!

When have we ever observed MS to make major jumps in technology? As did Steve Jobs did with
Apple.
MS makes small increments, thus dragging along problems that resides in their code.

I have not heard anything that says they have changed their mode in technology.

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarlengo@me.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.