openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "James" <jlamb...@inebraska.com>
Subject Re: Thanks for clarification of the standards you are persuing. The text in small font was created with Nisus 2.0.6
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:15:34 GMT
I sense some risk to my computer in this. Therfore I say no.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr Donald Zarlengo
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:16 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Thanks for clarification of the standards you are persuing. The
text in small font was created with Nisus 2.0.6

Using Nisus 2.0.6

This is a test of my Nisus Pro version 2.0.6

This is a text document - which I used to call a word processing document.

I am seeing if it is read by all on the OpenOffice system..

Thanks,

Dr Donald Zarlengo
‘

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarlengo@me.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521
and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communication
through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

Thanks for the clarification of your proposal to get standard format
accepted by OpenOffice.

I will test Nisus Pro 2.0.6