openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Open Office 4
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:32:14 GMT
On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:25:20 -0700
John Meyer <johnmeyer@pueblocomputing.com> wrote:

> On 11/21/2013 10:09 PM, Jim & Shirley wrote:
> > I do not like the change in the new Open Office 4.  To change the entire screen
to a new colored venue is distracting and delays both the installation and the close of the
program.  It is pretty but not useful.  Please change it back to its prior screen.

> > JNGreene
> Don't these people seem the type that would ask you to change the MOTD
> back in the day because they didn't like it?

When I see someone say that he has been using OpenOffice for n years and this, that, or the
other is wrong, I'm reminded of Talleyrand's assessment of the Bourbon Dynasty "They have
learned nothing and forgotten nothing".

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>