openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "M. Fioretti" <>
Subject Re: Re: essential remark for majority of OO users - incompatibility ofMath formula editor.
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:02:05 GMT
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:13:19 PM +0400, svmizin wrote:
> >In other words, what of these two things is the problem:
> >
> >- the formulas generated with the OO formula editor are not readable
> >  /editable correctly in MS Office and viceversa
> This is THE MAIN problem : MS OFFICE document formulas don NOT displayed right in OO.

OK. Then the right thing to do is to send a file containing such
formulas done with MS Office to the developers (see the instructions
on the website). So they can open it with OO, see WHAT is not rendered
correctly, and hopefully fix it. Of course, that should be a file with
NO confidential information, because it will be put online and/or seen
by many people. It should only contain the broken formulas.

If you have such a file, may you also send it to me privately? I
CANNOT fix any bug! I am just curious to see what the problem is.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message