openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "M. Fioretti" <mfiore...@nexaima.net>
Subject Re: Shall we waste twelve more years promoting Free office suites instead of...
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 05:38:44 GMT
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 09:45:53 AM +0800, Peter Junge wrote:

> >http://stop.zona-m.net/2013/11/shall-we-waste-twelve-more-years-promoting-free-office-suites-instead-of-open-office-formats/
>
> Prominently within that article is an advertisement (from Google add
> services) to download OO from usDOTcom which we know is a fraud. :-(

The real solution for this is that the openoffice product reports that
website as a whole to google for abuse, false advertising or whatever
it is.

Thanks for telling me. The adsense page says that, in order to block
ads (from my website ONLY, hence the paragraph above!) , I have to

     Enter the [exact!]display URL shown on the ad or the destination
     URL to block new and existing ads. To learn how to find the URL
     or format the URL to block ads from the right pages

please tell me the exact URL and I'll block it.

Marco