openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "jjb i.e. Just Jeff Butler" <justje...@yahoo.com>
Subject Java Troubles When Trying to Use Mail Merge
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 00:35:43 GMT
Hello!
I've used Open Office for some time now and LOVE IT!  I haven't tried using the Mail Merge
Wizard feature until today and it kept telling me that I needed Java to run it.  I had previously
removed Java from my computer because of the problems with it.  Anyway, I reinstalled it
to try and get Mail Merge to work.  Unfortunately, I still can't complete the merge.  It
can't seem to find Java.  I am using Windows 7, 64-bit.  Thank you in advance for anything
you can do for me.
Jeff B.