openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Michael Fiedler <michael.fiedle...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to update a template published on templates.openoffice.org
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:32:48 GMT
Hi Roberto,

Am Montag, den 04.11.2013, 18:29 +0100 schrieb Roberto Galoppini:
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Michael Fiedler
> <michael.fiedler87@gmx.de> wrote:
> > In december 2012, I uploaded a letter template[1] on
> > http://templates.openoffice.org/. In the mean time, I have improved it
> > and would like to update the one on the website. However, I cannot find
> > a button for doing so. What's the way to achieve this task?
> >
> >   [1] http://templates.openoffice.org/de/template/privatbrief-mit-empfangeranschrift-im-0
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> We're working on a new version of the Templates website that will
> allow you to do so, in the meantime feel free to send me privately the
> new version and I'll make sure to make it.

I have attached three numbered files for templates [1], [2] and [3].
Moreover, the duplicate template [4] can be deleted.

  [1] http://templates.openoffice.org/de/template/privatbrief-mit-empfangeranschrift-im-0
(file 9070)
  [2] http://templates.openoffice.org/de/template/privatbrief-mit-empfangeranschrift-im (file
9068)