openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Donald <dmartin...@comcast.net>
Subject database problems
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 19:00:12 GMT
I am having problems with the OpenOffice database (version 4.0.1).  I can no longer access
a database I have been using.
I get the message "connection to the data source "My Databse" could not be established.
The driver class " could not be loaded.  Further messages are "Error code 1000" and "SQL
Status HY000".  I really hope I have not lost the data (about 120 records).  What do I do
next?  I have removed and reinstalled OpenOffice a couple of times.  It hasn't helped.
If it isn't possible to reconnect is there a way I can at least recover the data?  Needless
to say, this is not a happy experience.  Thanks.     dmartin33@comcast.net .