openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dr Donald Zarlengo <zarle...@me.com>
Subject Thanks for clarification of the standards you are persuing. The text in small font was created with Nisus 2.0.6
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 01:16:30 GMT
Using Nisus 2.0.6

This is a test of my Nisus Pro version 2.0.6

This is a text document - which I used to call a word processing document.

I am seeing if it is read by all on the OpenOffice system..

Thanks,

Dr Donald Zarlengo
‘

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarlengo@me.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive
communication through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

Thanks for the clarification of your proposal to get standard format accepted by OpenOffice.

I will test Nisus Pro 2.0.6