openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Ogle <samuelo...@centurylink.net>
Subject Re: Defective Installation CD
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 21:54:33 GMT
Hi Fernando  Cassia,
	Maybe it was the luck of a first bet on a horse race! I have a CD that connects me to a database
in Bolivia that had a label both thick and poorly attached. I had read much earlier of the
removal of the labels so I peeled it off and used olive oil to remove the little remaining
stickiness. CD worked fine for the year it was needed. I just now found this: http://www.ehow.com/how_5479874_remove-labels-dvds.htm
 which supports that approach, although not totally the same. Thanks for your response.
Sam