openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Iain" <iain_wats...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: unique uses of frame styles
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:09:39 GMT
Hi Bruce and apologies to everyone else,

This reply is nothing, I am afraid, to do with OO.

V interested in your surname.
Were your Byfields from England and from the area of Wisbech in particular?
Have many contacts in Canada, USA and OZ descended from the same family.

My direct Email address is :- ian.byfield@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks and apologies to all others

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Byfield
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:04 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: unique uses of frame styles

Hi:

I'm in the middle of writing a book about styles and templates in
LibreOffice
and Apache OpenOffice. I'm currently trying to flesh out the chapter on
frame
styles a bit.

Does anyone have any original ideas about how to take advantage of frame
styles? I've already written about watermarks and sideheads, but if you can
suggest a use that I haven't heard about, I'll credit you when the book is
published.

Thanks,

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)
blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com