openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice MSI installer build
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:21:26 GMT
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM, John Meyer
<johnmeyer@pueblocomputing.com> wrote:
> Hey guys:
>
> I'm trying to get my office to upgrade.  The IT staff says that they
> need an MSI installer build.  Is there one available?

If you install onto a test machine you will see that the install
program unpacks a bunch of files to a temporary directory:

OpenOffice 4.0.1 (en-US) Installation Files

This is usually on the desktop.   You can see the MSI installer in the
root of that directory.  If you point your guys to that they should
know what to do.

Regards,

-Rob