openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <>
Subject Re: Hope it's right address.
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 04:05:27 GMT
Usually you will find the dictionaries, thesarus etc at the invisible
folder .openoffice/4/user/extensions/tmp/extensions/sv496ohf.tmp_/dict-en.oxt/th_en_US_v2.dat

you could try (if you dont have heavy configuration) just deleting
your .openoffice folder

On 10/6/13, Barry Nightingale <> wrote:
> I've lost Thesaurus, copy, cut and paste in Writer 4.01,  Is there some way
> I can recover them please?  I've reverted to 4.00 where there is only the
> Thesaurus mising.  Still a great suite of programs, I don't feel i should
> complain really.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.  Thanks,
> Barry.

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

To unsubscribe, e-mail: