openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Hope it's right address.
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 04:05:27 GMT
Usually you will find the dictionaries, thesarus etc at the invisible
folder .openoffice/4/user/extensions/tmp/extensions/sv496ohf.tmp_/dict-en.oxt/th_en_US_v2.dat

you could try (if you dont have heavy configuration) just deleting
your .openoffice folder

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor