openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Open Office
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 03:30:12 GMT
Apache OpenOffice handles this through sourceforge, we dont include
any other application besides the Apache OpenOffice dmg file for OSX.
Please verify you download from the official download page
http://www.openoffice.org/download

URL should be http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg

Please let us know if this works or not.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor