openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Don´t ansver
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 17:17:04 GMT
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Göte Thurgren <thurgrengote@gmail.com>wrote:

> Why  do openoffice Always tell mi when I open it that it dont ansver? No
> ather progran on my conputer das that.

Hi, this sounds like some OpenOffice communication issue with something
else.

My best guesses is that

* "check for updates" is enabled and the update site is bad or not
responding.

Please provide your operating system, and the version of OpenOffice you
have installed including any languaage packs for further assistance.

Thanks.

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain