openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Uwe Brauer <...@mat.ucm.es>
Subject Example where the workaround does not work (was: document with 2 tables, s­elect all does not select­ all)
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:47:49 GMT
>> "johnny" == johnny smith <kanni@krovatka.su> writes:

   >> So I want to select all the text of the document (basically I want to
   >> change the font), but select all does not select all, it only selects
   >> one table!

   > the problem vanishes if you insert some text before the first table
   > (by positioning the caret in the beginning of its first cell and
   > typing something).

Please look at the following document, which has been generated by a
converter provided by org[1]

It contains tables which whose text cannot be selected via select all.
If there is something wrong with the odt, please tell me and I will
report it on the org mailing list.

thanks

Uwe Brauer

Footnotes: