openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Gary Frost <>
Subject Re: open office 4
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:42:15 GMT
I'm not sure what issues you're having other than what you've mentioned with Word 97.  I don't
remember if that version of Word supports RTF files? That may be an option. I'm using it on
a MacBook Air I recently purchased and I'm not having any issues. Another project I'm working
on is making AOO documents editable between my iPhone, iPad and Air. I've just never been
all that happy with MS Office to use any of it for the last 10 years unless for some reason
I had to.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 1, 2013, at 1:26 AM, Rachel Smith <> wrote:
> hi i have a huge problem with open office. I'm using it on a mac and i downloaded the
v4 but its not compatible with anything. please help. the word 97 version was far better.

> Rachel Smith
> DMA, MA, BMus (Hons), FTCL

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: