openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dave Barton ...@tasit.net>
Subject Re: Example where the workaro­und does not work (was: d­ocument with 2 tables, s
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:46:32 GMT
Uwe Brauer wrote:
>>> "Dave" == Dave Barton <db@tasit.net> writes:
>
>    > johnny smith wrote:
>    >>
>    >> i can't say on which program's account this bug is. consulting odf
>    >> specification may help answer this question.
>
>    > Alternatively, place the cursor after the contents of the last cell in
>    > either of the tables and press ALT+ENTER.
>

> Sorry this still does not solve the problem. Select all does *not*
> select the whole text in the document!

True, but as I said in another post to this thread: "This issue is
different from Uwe's situation where he was trying to override the
Conditional Formatting of a table."

Johnny's main point was that he had to disassemble the document to add
paragraphs, which was not necessary. Obviously disassembling and
reassembling the document has broken the table's "Conditional
Formatting", which allows Select All to work.

Dave