openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Dave Barton>
Subject Re: document with 2 tables, s­elect all does not select­ all
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 06:54:47 GMT
Dr Donald Zarlengo wrote:
> Great news.
> Don
> Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
> On Oct 30, 2013, at 3:33 AM, Uwe Brauer <> wrote:
>>> "Andrea" == Andrea Pescetti <> writes:
>> Johnny smith wrote:
>> And a historical one:
> I didn't know about that. BTW even the newest version of Libreoffice has
> this bug. Seems to be hidden deep deep in some attic part of the code.
> Uwe Brauer

Not sure what the "Great News" is, but part of the solution to this
"historical" issue is not well documented:

o To insert a paragraph before a table at the start of a document place
the cursor before the contents of the first cell in the table and press

o To insert a paragraph after a table at the end of a document place the
cursor after the contents of the last cell in the table and press ALT+ENTER.

The bug id=7747 should only concentrate on the fact that it is not
possible to "Select All" (CTRL+A) when the document starts or ends with
a table. (ie. No leading or trailing paragraph.)

This issue is different from Uwe's situation where he was trying to
override the Conditional Formatting of a table.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message