openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: imac lion download
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 21:19:02 GMT
On 2013-10-08 2:13 PM Handy Services LLC wrote concerning "imac lion download":
> Is it possible to down Apache OpenOffice on my mac lion? it is 64 bit and all I can find
is 32 bit downloads, please help!
Yes it is. OS X will run 32 bit applications.
Download AOO at http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

Read the release note about possible problem with Gatekeeper
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/4.0.0.html#AOO4.0ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com