openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Jaros <mac...@mol.com.pl>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 released
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:44:38 GMT
Rob Weir (2013-10-01 15:41):
> The Apache OpenOffice project is pleased to announce the immediate
> availability of OpenOffice 4.0.1  You can download it from our website
> [1].
>
> The 4.0.1 update includes many bug fixes as well as new translations:
> Basque, Khmer, Lithuanian, Polish, Serbian Cyrillic, Swedish,
> Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Vietnamese.
>
> Details of new features and enhancements in this release are described
> in the Release Notes [2].
>
> Those interested in the source code can download it via the links on
> this page [3].

Polish edition seem to be missing:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#aoo

Also not avialable on main download page
"*Download Apache OpenOffice*
Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 for *Polski (Polish)* is /not available/. Please
choose another build from the alternative Polish download webpage."

Regards,
Nux.