openoffice-users mailing list archives

From kalle hauser <bugfind...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: can I open a powerppoint presentation on my mac
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:55:10 GMT
Always this questions like:
"can I open a powerppoint presentation on my mac"

"can i open doc-fioles with that?"

it seems, that the new users of AOO dont know about the featurs of AOO....
maybe its time to add more informations (and alos pictures of the components of AOO) to the

"I want to learn more about OpenOffice"-Page (http://www.openoffice.org/why/) !!!

it cant be, that the new users dont know about the interoperability of AOO with MS-formats
(and other)....

if i wouldnt use it since StarOffic 4, i maybe would also think, i have no other application
to open and edit MS-files, after reading the "I want to learn more about OpenOffice"-Page....

greetings,

Kalle Hauser