openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ahlers <>
Subject Re: AOO 4.0.1 and MacOS Mavericks?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 06:09:04 GMT

I have down loaded Mavericks and AOO 4.0.1 and so far had no problems. The only thing I've
experienced is the same as in Mountain Lion of not wanting to open AOO initially because it
is a third party software not software coming from the App Store. With other OSs using "App
Stores" like Apple has been doing it would be a great idea to make AOO available through this
source, besides it would increase the exposure for AOO without going through questionable
secondary providers who sell it and refer people here for support.

Sent from my iPad