openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Goldie <>
Subject Re: Is Apache Open Office good for sales tax service spreadsheets?
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:49:30 GMT
I'd use the database component of AOO, called Base. If you've used MS Access before, you shouldn't
have a problem. If you're pretty tech savvy you can probably do a tutorial or two and get
a good start. Failing that, I'd get someone who knows databases to walk you through them.

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network

Gabrielle Becker <> wrote:

>I am just looking for a simple spreadsheet program where I can keep track of who I charged
what, plus what sales tax there was, plus address, time and invoice number.It needs to be
searchable.  Etc. Is Apache open office good for this type of use? I would be getting cash
or checks so no need for keeping track of bank account or credit card numbers.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message