openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Tom Goldie <tomgol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is Apache Open Office good for sales tax service spreadsheets?
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:49:30 GMT
I'd use the database component of AOO, called Base. If you've used MS Access before, you shouldn't
have a problem. If you're pretty tech savvy you can probably do a tutorial or two and get
a good start. Failing that, I'd get someone who knows databases to walk you through them.

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network

Gabrielle Becker <becker_gabrielle@live.com> wrote:

>hi,
>I am just looking for a simple spreadsheet program where I can keep track of who I charged
what, plus what sales tax there was, plus address, time and invoice number.It needs to be
searchable.  Etc. Is Apache open office good for this type of use? I would be getting cash
or checks so no need for keeping track of bank account or credit card numbers.