openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice and Zotero
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:27:22 GMT
Tom Backer Johnsen wrote:
> Sounds nice.  What kind of system do you use?
>
> Tom

Tom;

I am using an old Toshiba Portage M200 tablet pc with windows XP, 2GB
Ram, Pentium M 1.7GHz processor. A very old system, but it works and my
budget doesn't include  oney for anything newer. <lol>

Regards
Keith

> On 29. Sep 2013, at 01:36 , Keith N. McKenna <keith.mckenna@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Tom Backer Johnsen wrote:
>>> As far as I can see from the Zotero page, no plugins for AOO documents are mentioned,
only Word and LibreOffice are mentioned.  That seems to be a change, I am sure that AOO used
to be mentioned there as well.

>>> I am currently a user of AOO version 3.4.1 on a Mac with FireFox.  As far as
I can se, the plugin I included some months ago works fine with version 3 text files.  So
I will hang on to that version for a while.  But what about upgrading to AOO version 4?  Will
I still be able to handle references in the new version?  Or do I have to change to LibreOffice
in order to be able to handle references in my documents?

>>> Tom
>>>
>> Tom;
>>
>> I just installed the version 3.5.8 Zotero word processor integration into Apache
OpenOffice 4.0.1 RC3 and it works like a charm.