openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice and Zotero
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 23:36:46 GMT
Tom Backer Johnsen wrote:
> As far as I can see from the Zotero page, no plugins for AOO documents are mentioned,
only Word and LibreOffice are mentioned.  That seems to be a change, I am sure that AOO used
to be mentioned there as well.

> I am currently a user of AOO version 3.4.1 on a Mac with FireFox.  As far as I can se,
the plugin I included some months ago works fine with version 3 text files.  So I will hang
on to that version for a while.  But what about upgrading to AOO version 4?  Will I still
be able to handle references in the new version?  Or do I have to change to LibreOffice in
order to be able to handle references in my documents?

> Tom

Tom;

I just installed the version 3.5.8 Zotero word processor integration
into Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 RC3 and it works like a charm.

Regards
Keith